Monday, July 9, 2007

Hurry up, slow down

Last night you said that you didn't feel like Big Fun was moving fast enough. And I feel the same, most of the time. But my body and my mood swings say otherwise. Yesterday I said everything was fine, and I sounded happy, didn't I? I am happy, but still in a state of transition. It's not so easy to get used to an entirely new life, you know too! We have been working and working and working on this dream for a long time, and we deserve every second of relaxation, reflection, and reworking. Remember that it's only been the two of us building and filming and designing and creating. Just us for so long. Yes, it isn't moving fast enough, no we can't move any faster. Big Fun has a momentum of it's own and neither one of us have any intention of letting this massive thing stop. So have no more fear! Besides, when we're together we will get so much down. And until we're together we will prepare to be together. It's not slipping away, it's not being back shelved. Everything is as it should be at this point. We...you and me...will continue to make this go.

Hurry up, dear one, and slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment