Thursday, July 5, 2007

Progress made despite morning sloth

Better now ~
Glad I passed out - the night is good tonight.
It is cooling off now, down to 80 degrees F.
Its one of those nights where I remember that I'm an artist -
a little nook in time where I can sneak in and stop time.
Where I can get something done that I have really wanted to work on but the time wasn't ever right ~
It's right tonight

Shauna is making good progress on the design for the art space.
She is bringing the sketch I made to life on the Mac as I work away on the business plan on the PC. It feels cozy and cool in this little lair.

The plan is coming to life too. Tonight I have been typing my notes into the form I got from the "Biz Plan Builder" Files I purchased in 1999. Back when I attended the Edge... http://www.edgemastery.com/edge.html

inch by inch
it's a cinch

aer

No comments:

Post a Comment